I am going to ask you to imagine each of the following words as one might use them in a sentence. Then I’ll give you my silly answers. Ready?
- Toy Story
Infantile. If you call me an infant, I’ll behave like one.
Toy Story. Seeing the mountain of Christmas toys, Tory got in front for a photo-op.
Promiscuous. If you are our escort, pro miss, queue us.
Blacklisted. Here are a number of notable things which Conrad Black listed as achievements:
- Serving jail time in the USA.
- Dumping his Canadian citizenship to become a British peer.
- Being stripped of his Order of Canada
- Claiming Trump the most successful US POTUS since Regan
- Raiding the Dominion Stores pension and getting to keep half of it.
For those of you with short memories, here’s a quote from the above hotlink:
Black stripped a $56 million surplus from the Dominion Stores employees’ pension fund but lost a court challenge and gave roughly half of it back.